Curb-Sider - The World's Favorite
Crane/Hoist Style Vehicle Lift
Curb-Sider - What is it?
This easy to use product lifts and stores your
unoccupied scooter or power-chair inside your vehicle at
the touch of a button. Simply connect the docking device,
push a button on the hand-held pendant, and let your Curb-Sider
do the heavy lifting for you! The Curb-Sider is the
world's most popular
vehicle lift (over 50,000 sold).
- Fully Powered - Makes lifting and storing your
scooter or powerchair inside your vehicle virtually
effortless (400 lb/181 kg lifting capacity or 250
lb/113 kg version also available - VSL-6000 only)
- Offset Arm Design - Allows lifting/lowering
behind, at the rear corner of, or on the side of the
vehicle (near the rear wheel)
- Fold-down Lift Head allows partial third row
seating access (where applicable) or cargo space and
improved driver visibility when mobility device is
not present (requires optional quick release pins)
- Standard Powered Telescoping Lift Head extends
to clear vehicle bumper, then retracts to fit
mobility device inside vehicle (VSL-6900 only)
- Bruno’s Back-Off™ backrest removal device allows
someone to lift off the backrest part of the
mobility device seat, allowing it to fit into
shorter vehicle openings without having to remove
the entire seat! Available for many different
scooters and powerchairs.
- Can be powered by the vehicle's battery or the
optional Bruno Pow'rPac (a self-contained power
supply that is charged through the vehicle's power
port). Allows unit operation even if vehicle battery
is inoperable. Recommended for hybrid vehicles with
small accessory batteries.
- Docking device for your mobility device is
included at no charge
- Available for passenger or driver side of
- Safe/Reliable - lifecycle and strength tested
beyond industry standards
- No structural modifications to your vehicle -
can be easily removed for vehicle resale
- Can reinstall on your next vehicle
- Works with minivans, SUVs, crossovers, pickup
trucks and full-size vans (check with your local
Bruno dealer to confirm compatibility with your
- Hundreds of custom, vehicle-specific mounting
kits are available for an extra clean and precise
- Sales, installation and service provided by our
factory-trained worldwide network of dealers
- Bruno Turning Automotive Seating™ (TAS™)
complements your vehicle lift for a total mobility
- Up to $1200 is available to help pay for a Curb-Sider
lift through Mobility Reimbursement Programs.
- Walk from the front to the rear of the vehicle
and vice versa.
- Stand for two to three minutes.
- Have adequate balance and strength to attach the
docking device. This may require bending over and
reaching downward as well as having good hand
- Hold down a button on a hand-held pendant while
gently guiding the mobility device as it is rotated
into the vehicle by the lift.
- Fold down the seat back and/or tiller of the
mobility device, or remove the seat back using the
Back-Off device, if applicable.
- In vehicles with limited opening height such as
SUVs or where the seat back is higher than the
vehicle opening height, the customer must be able to
remove the mobility device seat or use a seat assist
option (if available).
- If using the fold-down lift head option, have
the ability to remove/install a quick release pin
and raise/lower the lift head (requires 7 lb of